Hiring a New SEO Company? Here’s what you can Expect!
Search engine optimization or SEO is the core of your online marketing campaign, and you have to be start early to reap the benefits. SEO is an organic process, which requires time, effort and strategy, and for that, you need the right team. If you have finalized one of the SEO services, here’s what you can expect of them.
- An initial meeting. This can be in person or via Skype, but the idea is to discuss everything related to the website and your expectations. They may have a questionnaire for you, which helps in understanding things further.
- Website audit. Typically, SEO companies offer website audits for free and as a tool to attract new clients, but this is extremely handy for website owners, who have little knowledge of online marketing.
- Free estimate. Online marketing and search engine optimization are ongoing activities, so you have to pay a fixed price every month. The concerned SEO agency Singapore will offer an estimate with relevant details.
- Clear strategy. Never believe that there is a secret sauce for success in SEO. It involves certain practices, such as on-page SEO, content marketing and link building, and your agency should mention their plan in detail. Always insist on knowing if they are using white-hat techniques.
- Frequent updates. It is possible to evaluate and measure website performance in a successful and scalable way in SEO, and therefore, the agency will send updates. Typically, reports are sent once or twice a month.
Finally, professional agencies are great with support. They are usually accessible and always offer answers to client questions. You can expect to get a point of contact, who would stay connected on the development of the project. Start SEO for your website today – You might get lucky without paid advertising and PPC.